Reports from the Field/Battleground Updates - The Kerry Campaign in Wisconsin

William, Scott and I are heading to Wisconsin to help Kerry win the Presidency and take this country back from the special interests. This will be our daily Blog. It is my intention to file reports on our activities every single day from 10/17/04 – 11/03/04. This will be our “Report from the Field”, if you will. Here you can find out what kind of exciting activities we are up to in Wisconsin. You can also get our take on how the campaign is fairing in this great state.

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

10/16/2004

Wisconsin: One day and counting.......

It is early Saturday morning here in Upstate NY. I worked late Friday to get myself caught on my work so my mind could be free of the normal pressures. Free to give the Kerry campaign my all in Wisconsin. As I drove home tonight, my mind tried to imagine what the next few weeks will bring. As political as I am, as political as I have been all my life, the negativity put out by the Bushistas has started to wear on me. The bitter, desperate sound of the right-wing talking heads has shocked even an old political warhorse as me. I turned on Rush Limbaugh today for a short time. Out come the lies and distortions. “No one likes Kerry; his supporters just hate Bush, blah blah blah.” I pulled back as if my hand had touched the hot burner on the stove. I quickly turned off this vile republican propaganda and searched for some music. The rest of my trip, I listen to some country music and tried to shake off the anxiety my run in with the Limbaugh-liar had caused. We must remain vigilant my friends. The Bushistas will say or do almost anything to hang on to the pillars of power. We must take this Country back from the stern right-wing ideologues that will stop at nothing to destroy much of what we hold dear. Be assured, I will work my heart out in Wisconsin to elect a good man to the presidency. That good and decent champion of the environment, woman’s rights, workers rights and all that you and I hold dear; John Kerry!

Check out this site on President Bush: Flip-Flopper-In-Chief (Click Here)

Learn Why So Many People Support John Kerry! (Click here)

If you have any comments on this post - send me an e-mail at unionman11@yahoo.com, and I will post it.

Goodnight Friends, and God Bless you!

-Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

this is a Proud Liberal Site Listed on Blogwise Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More